COVID 19 Measures - Conditions of entry to Magistrates Court buildings
Conditions of Entry
From Friday 28 October 2022 the following are conditions of entry to all Magistrates Court buildings and Country Courts:
- Please refer to the Tasmanian Government’s Coronavirus web site for current Public Health advice to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
- Hand sanitiser is provided at points of entry and in courtrooms.
28 October 2022
Administrator of Courts
- 2020 No 8 - Provision of Lawyers Contact Details (PDF, 36.4 KB)
- 2020 No 7 - Burnie Access and After Hours Courts (PDF, 216.2 KB)
- 2020 No 6 - Burnie - After Hours Courts (PDF, 213.3 KB)
- 2020 No 5 - Further Access to Burnie Magistrates Court (PDF, 228.8 KB)
- 2020 No 4 - Approved Manner of Court Proceedings COVID - 19
- 2020 No 3 - After Hours Courts - Magistrates Court Arrangements Due to COVID - 19
- 2020 No 2 - Arrangements for the Burnie Registry of the Magistrates Court