No. 4 of 1999

Civil Division Garnishee Deductions

Please note that ALL garnishee deductions for employees should be forwarded to the Judgment Creditor’s solicitor, normally noted at the foot of the garnishee notice.

In future any payments forwarded to the Magistrates Court- Civil Division will be returned to the garnishee for disbursement to the Judgment Creditor’s solicitor.

Sally Bridge
Acting District Registrar, Civil Division
8 June 1999